Utility Module Overview¶
The Utility Module allows you to do the following.
- Math functions (e.g., generating a random integer).
- String function (e.g., transform a string to uppercase and lowercase).
- Obtain the length of a string.
- Generate a random UUID.
- Check a string against a regular expression.
Access the Utility Module by navigating to the Connector Store and search for
|Connector version||Supported Product Versions|
|1.0.0||API-M 4.0.0EI 7.1.0EI 7.0.xEI 6.6.0EI 6.5.0EI 6.4.0|
For older versions, see the details in the Connector Store.
Utility Module documentation¶
- Utility Module Reference: This documentation provides a reference guide for the Utility Module.
How to contribute¶
As an open source project, WSO2 extensions welcome contributions from the community.
To contribute to the code for this connector, please create a pull request in the following repository.
Check the issue tracker for open issues that interest you.
WSO2 looks forward to receiving your contributions.Top